Friday 27 June 2014

Dissapointed Online Shopping Experience - Boutique Malaysia

As I am writing here, I feel very disappointed with my recent purchase from an online store.

I ordered a wallet from this seller on 7th May with 50% deposit payment being made. Seller informed it will takes 4 weeks for the good to arrive as they need to ship it from USA.

On 12 June (Thursday), seller emailed me and informed that the item is ready to ship out on coming Monday. I transferred the balance on 14 June (Saturday) and attached the transaction receipt in the email for seller reference. But until 16 June (Monday) only seller replied and out of surprise, she mentioned the item will be shipped out on Wednesday, which was 2 days later than the promised date. However  I was still fine with it as long as I am able to receive the item before weekend.

Waiting.. Thursday... waitng... Friday... but still no sign of the item coming in. Thus on 20 June (Friday 4.38pm) I emailed seller to get the Poslaju consignment note number for me to track the delivery status.



Seller only able to provide me the tracking number on 22 June night. But I already have no time for all this as I was flying off outstation. Until today, only i have time to follow up. And when i key in the tracking number, this was the result.


I have no idea at all what was this self collection thing about. And quickly i called up Poslaju customer service and to my surprise, Poslaju customer service representative told me that their crew was unable to deliver the parcel to my house due to wrong address and contact number. Without further ado, I traced back my previous email to seller just to double check whether there were any typo. But, no! Details provided were absolutely 100% prefect. Thus, i emailed the seller. And below are the conversations:




What a reply! This is indeed so unprofessional and irresponsible. It seems that now they are throwing anger to me instead of me doing it! I was good enough that never chased them for the item even it was way delayed as per promised on the eta, and delivery was being delayed also but i never utter a word! And now, with a mistake which the seller did but i have to bear all the consequences!

Now the seller offered to resend me the item but i don't feel like to reply as I am really fed up and sick of her reply earlier. I don't really care about the item now cause anyway it is not an expensive thing, but it is the service and the attitude from the seller that pissed me off! And as mentioned in my email to the seller earlier, the reason people opt for online purchase is because it is easy, convenient and save time. But now looking at the condition, i seems have to spend more time instead. Cracking head now when on earth i will have time for the collection in the Poslaju counter! Seriously, i am so tired with all these shi*s!





1 comment:

  1. HI you have a good blog i like your blog as it have all the good information. for more information Click on women Kurta

    ReplyDelete